Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hello... =)

Hello, and welcome to Peace, Love, Save the Whales, the official blog of Luketic Yoga. I sit here writing this from my home in Kent, Ohio on a cool, fall Saturday evening. I spent the day teaching yoga and writing a presentation about yoga that I will be delivering tomorrow. This day has had me reminiscing on my yoga teacher training at Pavones Yoga Center in Costa Rica. With that in mind, my next post will likely be about the unique experience I had at PYC.

The purpose of this blog is to provide readers with information about yoga, musings about poems and writings that speak to me, and hopefully guest posts by awesome yogi friends.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts in this space.

Peace, Love, Save the Whales,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment